Ada Christian School Gymnasium
6206 Ada Drive SE Ada MI 49301 View Map
- 18,000 sq. ft.
Ada Christian School has enjoyed significant growth since building their new K-8 campus in 2002. Due to the increasing number of activities and users, they have a need for a second gymnasium and additional administration space.
This project, designed by C2AE and constructed by Dan Vos Construction Company, will be built under the LEED ® for School criteria. It includes the expansion of existing offices for additional administration space, and a new gymnasium with multi-purpose features including a stage and theatrical equipment. They will also construct a new 18,000 sq. ft. maintenance building on the property.
Participants On This Project
- Dan Vos Construction Co. General Contractor
- Soils & Structures.. Material Testing
- Acoustics By Design Acoustical Design
- Van Dyken Mechanical, .. HVAC Design/Build
- Architectural Metals I.. Metal Wall & Roof Panels
- Godwin Plumbing Inc. Plumbing Design/Build
- Helms Masonry, Inc. Masonry Contractor
- Steel Systems Inc Supplier