GVSU Niemeyer Living Center & Honors College
Grand Valley State University, 1 Campus Dr. Allendale MI 49401 Map
- Size: 227,594 SF; 447 Beds in 168 Units
- Type: Education
- Definition: New
- Budget: $28,500,000
- Date Completed: 08/01/2008
Design Plus provided architectural, interior design, site/landscape, and construction administration services for the next phase of student housing on the south end of Grand Valley’s Allendale campus. The project includes two, three-story residence halls totaling 186,735 SF and 447 beds in 168 units. The project also includes the 40,866 SF Honors College that includes classrooms, caserooms, reading room, computer lab, student work area, lounge, multi-purpose room, gallery area, meeting rooms, kitchen, breakout areas, and restrooms. This project is currently under construction with anticipated completion of construction in August 2008. Total construction cost for the entire project is estimated at $28,500,000.
Companies On This Project
Plumbing Engineering, Electri...
Site/Landscape, Interior Design
- Materials Testing Consultants, Inc. Construction Materials Testing
- Pioneer Construction Construction Management
Acoustics By Design
HVAC noise control
- Allied Electric Inc Electrical Contractor
Architectural Glass & Metals, Inc.
- D.C. Byers Company/Grand Rapids, Inc. Waterproofing
- Fence Consultants of West Michigan, Inc. Fence and Gates
- Ritsema Associates Interiors Contractor
- Evergreen Sprinkling Inc. Other