The Gallery on Fulton (UICA)
2 West Fulton Street Grand Rapids MI 49503 Map
- Size: 209,000 sq ft
- Type: Mixed Use
- Definition: New
- Budget: $34 million
- Date Completed: 04/30/2010
The Gallery on Fulton is a mixed-use development on the southwestern corner of Division Avenue and Fulton Street in Grand Rapids. The Gallery will offer commercial space and 56 luxury apartments. The project also includes a 262-space integrated parking structure.
The Urban Institute of Contemporary Arts is the anchor tenant for the project.
The building is expected to be LEED certified.
Companies On This Project
- Soils & Structures.. Engineering
- Triangle Associates General Contractor
- Acoustics By Design Acoustical Design
- Burgess Concrete Const.. Concrete Contractor
- D.C. Byers Company/Gra.. Waterproofing
- Fence Consultants of W.. Fence and Gates
- Kent Companies, Inc. Concrete Contractor
- Kerkstra Precast Precast Concrete
- Windemuller Electrical Contractor