City of Muskegon Public Schools Bond Project
Muskegon MI Map
The bond project for Muskegon Public Schools included additions and renovations at 19 different buildings throughout the city. Muskegon Construction Company was the construction manager for this complex and challenging project and managed the technology portion of the project as well. With approximately 75% of the construction cost in remodeling, tight budget control was critical to the project’s success.
• Over $7 million devoted to technology wiring and introduction of voice, video, and data into all district buildings
• LAN and WAN systems connect all buildings in the district to administrative offices.
• Three buildings are historically significant and many are over 70 years old.
• The project was bid over a 16-month period in seven separate bid packages.
• Over 260 contracts were written to subcontractors and suppliers.
- 1.5 million square feet
- Date Completed: