Allegan County Human Services and FIA Building
3255-122nd Ave Allegan MI 49010 Map
Allegan County's growing community required the development of a larger, more innovative Human Services building. The three story facility, funded by the County, also leases space to the Family Independence Agency making the partnership more convenient. Construction Features:
· A new 60,000 square foot, three story building on Allegan County's Dumont Lake Campus.
· Raised elevations and glass curtain walls provide spectacular four season views of Dumont Lake and the surrounding woods.
· A child friendly and barrier free environment was constructed.
· Bright and modern examining rooms.
· Ample meeting space was constructed.
· A large parking area was constructed adjacent to the facility.