Clark Retirement Community
1551 Franklin St. Grand Rapids MI 49506 Map
- 111,500 sq. ft.
- Assisted Living
- $9.6 Million
- Date Completed:
Clark offers townhouse living units, resident rooms, nursing care, assisted-living and an Alzheimer's unit. The two-year construction project included a nursing addition and renovation of the facility's assisted-living section.
- Reorientation of the entire main complex at Clark with a new south entrance from Franklin Street.
- 92 new suites and guest rooms on upper floors.
- New business offices, mini-mart, library, post office, main dining room, game room and swimming pool area on the ground floor.
- Exterior treatment includes face brick; aluminum clad windows and asphalt roof shingles.
- Masonry wall bearing structural system with precast concrete floor.
- Metal roof trusses with plywood roof deck. Size: New Addition
- Three Stories 81,500 sf Existing Building Renovation 30,000 sf Cost: $9.6 million
Schedule: August 1993 - July 1995